Tuesday, July 11, 2006



MY BIRTHDAY BABIES!

Held a birthday celebration at Fish & Co (Wheelock's), like one day after my Fish & Co dinner kind. HAHA. Well but nvm! Cos' I was kinda craving for seafood platter and yup, I had that with Ah mu! Yummm. Picture blog it shall be!

The girls! Wah, really man. They were all dressed up and all. Havent had this feeling for a looong long time man. Yeah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Birthday girl and I. Hey, think our tops are quite matching ya. JASZ!!! =x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


US US US!! Cam-whoring, our favourite past time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


DUH!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The 2 burfies! Jas and Bean! Oh yeah, anw Bean's a belated. Well well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A tiramisu-cheat-money birthday cake! =x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Let's tuck in man! Jasz suggested that we should just EAT IT MAN. What's with the plates and papers and all? Kind cute ah?? HAHA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, our whole clique!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm loving this man. It feels good to have these kinda big outings/gatherings, on top of our small shopping trips of cos'! Nownow, who's next? =x Enjoyed ourselves on the day before the Worldcup Finals! Whoohoos!



:))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 6:48 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT